Thursday, December 8, 2011

SmokeaZ Simple Smoker - Marinating the Meat


www.smokeaz.net - I like a teriyaki marinade. I use 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce and 1/2 tablespoon of hot sauce. I like a hot sauce that is based on habanero pepper. I will place 2 1/2 lbs of raw meat into a quart zip lock bag. This should cause it to be about 3/4 full. I will then place the teriyaki in a pyrex measuring cup and place in the microwave for about 30 seconds so just to make the teriyaki warm. By warming the teriyaki then the hot sauce will mix and interact better when added. After mixing the teriyaki and the habanero hot sauce I add the mixture to the zip lock bag containing the jerky meat. I will then squeeze all of the air out and place the bag into a pie dish. I usually do this for a second zip lock bag and place both into the pie dish and then the pie dish into the refrigerator.At this point I will allow the meat to marinate for 3 hours minimum. That is typically enough time for the marinade to intermingle with the jerky meat.

Smith And Wesson 620 Discount Brother 2170w Printer Right Now




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links